Friday, March 14, 2014

Orange (Takano Ichigo) Special - Chapter 10





Kakeru: It's ok not to answer! 









Kakeru: Because it's just a confession.









Naho: ....en. 

(thinking) my answer...






Naho: (thinking; the square box) ...it's already decided.

Naho: (thinking) I still can't believe it...


Naho: (thinking) Hot...

Naho: (thinking; the square box) I also...





Naho: (thinking) about Kakeru...








Kakeru: Good Morning!









Naho: (thinking) Ah...
Naho: (thinking) My Present (the bag she gave Kakeru)






Naho: T-thank you, (for using) the bag!



















Naho: (thinking) I also...

Suwa: You're not going to give him an answer?













Naho: e?!





China Takako: If you're here to get in the way, go away.

Suwa: I'm here to help! (to naho) then? Not going to give him an asnwer?

Azusa: oi, go away...


Naho: I wonder if my answer would post a burden to him..

Azusa: (laughing) That's so Naho!

Naho: That's cause... I don't know how to tell him...

China Takako: How you ask.... Just tell him what your feeling is fine.

Naho: Just like that?


Suwa: Naho,





Suwa: you must give him an answer.





Kakeru: Hey!




Kakeru: Don't bully Naho.

Kakeru: Naho, you don't have to worry about it (answer to his confession).









Kakeru: Just be yourself, like how you always are.

Azusa: wah.... Acting all cool.
Kakeru: Shut up Azu!

Kakeru: I'm going to take this box, lets go Suwa.


Suwa: Yes~


Naho: (thinking) How should I tell him...







Suwa: Naho!

Suwa: Kakeru said








Suwa: That hair style is cute!











Kakeru: W-what are you saying? I didn't say that!

Hagi : e... You did say that; You did looked (at Naho).

Kakeru: Hagina-kun, where did you come from?




Naho: If I confessed to Kakeru, what would he think?









Kakeru: Suwa! Lets go to soccer club.









Suwa: Sorry...


Suwa: You go first! I'll go later.

Kakeru: Oh I see, than I shall go first.

Suwa: Oo!



Suwa: Naho! Can I talk to you for a bit?

Naho: E?








Suwa: I don't know if it's written in your letter but, do you have the letter dated on 23th?



Naho: 23th of September?
Suwa: Yea.

Naho: Wait awhile....


Suwa: Sorry
Naho: It's ok. (though she just said "een")

Naho: Found it.






Suwa: What does it say?




Letter:
- This is what I heard from Kakeru's grandma, after he died.
- On this day, Kakeru attempted to commit suicide
- He tried to hang himself with a towel, and was sent to the hospital conscious.












Naho: Suwa... What should we do....



Suwa: In my letter, the same thing was written.

Suwa: But, there is a slight difference in our world that world.

Suwa: The Kakeru now may not be thinking of committing suicide; but it may become of something that would happen in the future.






Naho: What should we do...?

Naho: (thinking) We have to do something about Kakeru, if not kakeru will...




Suwa: Naho, it's ok, I'll do something about it.





- The day before 23th:
Kakeru went to his school friends.

He told them about his mother's death and consulted them about committing suicide.

But his friend thought he was joking.



- We should give him our attention about the matter.





Suwa: We have another place to go to now, sorry to disturb.


Grandma: It's fine. To take the trouble to come here all the way; thanks for the wonderful time.



Suwa: Erm, is it ok if we take Kakeru with us?




Grandma: Oh, is it fine to take Kakeru along? Where you going?





Suwa: To Koubouyama.








Naho: (thinking) I once thought of confessing to Kakeru before.

Naho: (thinking) That was on the day before Kakeru died.


Kakeru: Is that chocolate?
Naho: Wah!
Kakeru: Are you giving it to someone?

Naho: hn... (means yea)





Kakeru: E.... to some one you like?
Naho: .... hn


Kakeru: I see...










Teacher: That's it for today, dismissed.










Kakeru: Naho, bye.


















Kakeru: Good luck in giving the chocolate. Make sure to give it.








Naho: I didn't give the chocolate; like that time with the lunch box.

Naho: No matter how many chances I'm given, I would probably still not be able to give it to him.















Kakeru: Pon...

Naho: What 'Pon'?

Kakeru: Nothing, I was just thinking if I jumped from here and could fly; like a superman.






Naho: Kakeru, you can't fly.

Kakeru: Naho it's just a dream, really.








Kakeru: If I was a Superman, maybe I would have been able to save my mum.




Kakeru: Just joking....

Naho: (thinking) Kakeru... Is a little strange.









Kakeru: This Saturday, I'm going to meet my Tokyo friend.





Kakeru: That being said, they are only boys.

Naho: (thinking) he can't...

Naho: You can't (go)!

Kakeru: E? Why?
Naho: 'Why' You ask....



Naho: (thinking) What should I say...?

Suwa: You should stop meeting them.












Kakeru: Why is Suwa also stopping me (from seeing my tokyo friends)?

Suwa: Go out with us.

Kakeru: Why so suddenly?

Suwa: Why don't you talk to us (about your troubles).
Suwa: even though you got so many things troubling you....





Kakeru: What 'troubles' are you talking about?

Suwa: I'm talking about your mother's incident.

Kakeru: How do you know about it? Did Naho tell you?

Suwa: Yea.







Kakeru: I can't to you guys about it.

Kakeru: Because to me you guys are really good friends, that's why I want to always laugh

Suwa: Because we are all good friends that's why you should talk to us about it.


Suwa: If it's hard, tell us it's hard; let everyone know, let us help you.

Suwa: We do not want to laugh without knowing about your troubles.









Suwa: About dying, have you thought about it before?



Kakeru: Yea, I have.
















Kakeru: Everyday.



Suwa: Why do you think of dying?

Kakeru: It's all my fault.

Kakeru: The promise that I made with my mum on the entrance day, because I broke that promise...



Kakeru: I thought "so troublesome." It's because of me, my mum died.

Kakeru: I knew that I had to listen to my mum; I did something bad...












Naho: If, that time, I told him that it's alright,

Naho: If I could say something to ease his troubled feelings,

Naho: But, what should I say?



Suwa: "So troublesome" Everyone thinks of this phrase.

Suwa: My mum is annoying all the time; when she tell me to go and study or to go and pack my room.


Suwa: Everyday I also think "it's troublesome"

Suwa: that's a normal thing.

















Kakeru: But, it's different...

Kakeru: I...











Suwa: Don't regret anything, anymore.








Suwa: You're not in the wrong.















Naho: We don't want to know what Kakeru is thinking.





Naho: Because, we want to tell him-we want him to know how we feel-that we need him.





Naho: Kakeru... Don't die.


Naho: I don't want to lose you, Kakeru.











Naho: I also, to Kakeru...









Naho: I like you.





Naho: I like you....











Naho: That's why, I don't want to lose you.

































Kakeru: A reply....







Kakeru: Even though I told you it was not needed...






Kakeru: thank you...


Kakeru: Suwa, you crying?

Suwa: Am not!






















Naho: Kakeru always smiles.







Naho: Even during sad times; his smile never change.

Naho: But when was 'always'?
Naho: From the time we met him









Naho: even though it was hard to smile (?)















Naho: Someday, Kakeru will show his true smile.






*I do not owe anything. The manga belongs to the respective author and magazine.
Taken the scans from: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2891957509



No comments:

Post a Comment