Friday, March 14, 2014

Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai! Ren Lite - Episode 1

中二病でも恋がしたい!戀 Lite: こたつむり
Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai! Ren Lite - Kotatsu Muri
Translation Special





Is everyone here...?
She's (kumin) is sleeping again?
Well we are the napping club, so there's nothing I can do.... But I've said that today we were going to clean up the club room right?
Please wake up.

-Tries waking Kumin up but no responds-

Looks like I have to force you to wake up...

-Tries waking Kumin again but fails-

If it's like this...!

-Takes off the things on top of the table (or kotatsu)-

If I lift this (kotatsu) thing up...!

-Kumin grab's Nibutani's leg and sleep talks (she said "1.5 liters")-
-Attempted to attack Kumin but fails-

Are you really asleep?!

-Kumin sleep talks again-

You...! That's enough! (in other words, you better wake up now)
Now is my chance! If I keep the kotatsu now...!

-Kotatsu moves away-
W-w-hat's wrong with that kotatsu?!



*I do not owe the video; this video is owned by Kyoto Animation. I'm only doing a simple translation for those who don't understand.

Video taken from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vlt5aUCHnw
Original Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KyoaniChannel



No comments:

Post a Comment