Thanks :)
From Mangas into Words: Tonari no Kaibutsukun #2
Chapter: 22
Tokida-kun. He was in the same class as me in both cram school and normal school. There was no way I could not have noticed him. In addition, he was easy to get along. Maybe that was why I only though of him as a friend. So when he confessed to me that summer, I ran away...
On that day, as usual, we stopped by the old shrine on our way home from cram school The birds where chirping and the weather was warm. It was just like any other ordinary summer.
I had bought a magazine and was deeply engrossed in it, so what ever Tokida-kun said did not register, until his sentence reached the breaking point in which my ears could not ignore.
"... That's why, I like you." He said with a soft voice. I got a shock upon hearing the phrase 'I like you.' Who would have expected the easy-going Tokida-kun to confess his feelings to a plain ordinary girl, whom never saw him that way. I was too shock to reply.
Did i like him too? At that time i had not figure out what kind of feelings i had towards him. So i shy away from that, and ever since that day, i had avoided Tokida-kun when ever i saw him. I just could not summon the courage to give him the answer.
It soon became Autumn. I had finally decided that i could not leave this situation alone. That day, i texted him, saying that i wanted to meet him at the usual place. I was ready, ready to say i liked him to...
However, the first thing i heard when i reached there was, "Next week, I'm going to be moving. That's why, please forget what i've said, and lets just go back to the way we were before." In that second, my whole world crumbled, but i tried to push back down my feelings or regret and despair, putting up a tough front, i ended the awkward conversation with,"Is that so..?"
I tried to be optimistic, thinking of the good things. But i just could not stop thinking about the times we spend together, reading manga together, playing games together, and not being able to see him.
I cried. Tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably.
Only then did I realized how much i liked him. Then I ran. I ran towards the train station in which Tokida-kun was suppose to be in. I frantically searched for him in the sea of people. Panting as I prayed he have not boarded the train yet. I shouted his name continuously.
Then there he was, infront of me, surprised that i was there. When i saw his face, I just could not hold back my emotions anymore. I cried, again, while trying to catch my breath. "I like you, Tokida-kun. I really like you." Was what I blurted out.
What happened in the Manga:
Taken from:
Pages: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Manga: Tonari no Kaibutsukun
Website: http://mangareader.net
App: Mangawhat
All Copyrights belong to the respective manga authors and artist. I'm only taking their ideas and forming it into a mini composition. I do not own any of the ideas.
Credits to: Robico (author), Manga Reader, the whole Titania Scans Group, MangaWhat (App)
See the review on this manga: Click Here
From Manga to Words 3
From Manga to Words 1
Pages: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Manga: Tonari no Kaibutsukun
Website: http://mangareader.net
App: Mangawhat
All Copyrights belong to the respective manga authors and artist. I'm only taking their ideas and forming it into a mini composition. I do not own any of the ideas.
Credits to: Robico (author), Manga Reader, the whole Titania Scans Group, MangaWhat (App)
See the review on this manga: Click Here
From Manga to Words 3
From Manga to Words 1






No comments:
Post a Comment